Sunday, January 2, 2011

As times goes

Nothing makes me happier than notice that this blog is visited by people from several countries and that really encourages me.

Another year is over (2010), anyway life is life and after all I learnt that the best way to get along is to work hard, trying to avoid surprises and keeping things under control. Once again, let me talk about my particular rules: go step by step with experience and patience. To sum up: all requires efford and time, nothing else...

I devote so time during several years as a consultant and that let me realize how importan is a person work as a part of a team. As it's well known, a team that works involves different skills. Not only skills but also requires persons and only once you are at a bad moment you really realize if you also are on a bad place.

New year wishes is an easy way for me to express my happiness and once again hope that this blog brings with it knowledge and understanding to Siebel Consultants.

Best wishes.
Joan Martí.