Saturday, June 29, 2013

Go ahead



First of all let me say so sorry for not having written for so long, maybe because I needed to work so hard or maybe just finished a complicated life stage that once is over it’s better to forget. Anyway life is life and now it's time to look forward and be enthusiastic about it.


Recently, I devote so time to propose an innovation initiative to be efficient, the main idea is the usage of water according the quality you need. For instance, not only it’s not required, but also it’s not efficient use water with the same quality for all tasks.


So, my initiative is based on collect rainwater and includes an auxiliary mechanism to provide our system with water that comes from a wastewater treatment plant.


 According to the rules established by regional law, physic-chemical properties of water collected should be measured.


In this case, Oracle BI helps us to monitor the physical and chemical properties of water, within a Dashboard, such as I represent below:




If you have an eye on that again, you’ll notice that I design the Dashboard using some of my theories:

  •  A Dashboard must focus on information, instead of art. 
  •  Dashboard should include concrete alerts, such as remark unexpected values. 
  •  A Dashboard should present the process evolution, in order to compare results.

Finally, below is detailed my water-efficient model proposed:




Best wishes,

Joan Martí Peraire.